When it comes to motorhome (RV) coverage, policies and coverage options vary with each of our carriers. Please call our office for a quote to see what coverage options best meet your insurance needs.
You may be able to choose how your comprehensive and collision coverage will be settled in the event of a covered total loss. Options tailored to your needs can include:
- Stated Value – the market value (actual cash value) of your RV
- Agreed Value – the insured amount, regardless of the current market value
- Replacement Cost – the cost to replace your insured RV with the new RV that’s most like it
As with an automobile policy, your motorcycle insurance policy can include any or all of the available options.
TIP: Does your motorcycle have custom parts and equipment? Let us know! We’ll make sure your policy includes those, too.
Your boat insurance policy and coverage options vary with each of our carriers. Here are a few areas of coverage we can talk about when you give us a call:
- Bodily Injury and Property Damage – this can include fuel spill liability, covering incidents where your boat is damaged and leaks oil or fuel in the water
- Uninsured Boater
- Medical Payments
- Comprehensive and Collision – this can include wreckage removal
- Roadside Assistance
- Coastal Navigation – this can be included, but be aware there are limits. For example, you won’t be covered for losses that occur more than 75 nautical miles from the coast of the U.S. or Canada, or for losses that occur in any territory or territorial waters of any country other than the U.S. or Canada.
Need help figuring out how much coverage you need? Talk to us! We’ll give you a quote and help you get started!