We’re hiring! If you meet the criteria for any of our open positions below, we’d love to talk to you. Each listing has details on who to contact. We look forward to hearing from you!
Jobs currently available:
POSITION FILLED: Commercial Lines CSR / Account Manager
We’re looking for a talented Commercial Lines CSR/Account Manager for our ever-growing team of insurance professionals. This role requires exceptional phone skills, the ability to problem solve, attention to detail, and a calm demeanor in high-pressure situations.
NOTE: To qualify, you must be in California and be P&C licensed.
Summary: You’ll be responsible for contributing to the agency’s growth and profitability through demonstrated excellence in relationship management, policy service, and account retention. This position requires natural sales skills and the ability to create urgency when speaking with producers and clients. To be successful in this role, you’ll need to effectively manage competing priorities. You’ll interact primarily over the phone, and need a strong phone presence. If you’re our ideal candidate, you’ll have these skills as well as the ability to apply our company’s “Formula for Success” to your daily duties.
Our Formula for Success: Have Fun + Value People = Make Money!
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Respond to client inquiries received by email and phone within 24 hours
- Maintain clear and consistent communication with producers, carriers, and consumers
- Process and submit claims to carriers within 24 hours
- Assist in the renewals of policies 90 days prior to renewal date
- Use strong persuasion skills to lead the client to see the importance of returning the documents in a timely manner
- Proactively reach out to clients by phone, email, and text to obtain outstanding documents
- Process certificates, endorsements, auto ID cards, and cancellation requests accurately and expediently
- Thoroughly document TAM with complete and professional case notes
- Have a positive approach to problem solving and multi-tasking
- Data entry and keyboarding skills (wpm = 60)
- Able to work cooperatively with team members across the organization and thrive in a fast-paced environment where priorities may shift throughout the day
- Operate computers, including email and browsers in a Windows environment
- Use Contact Management systems, database software, internet software, and the Microsoft suite of tools (preferred)
- Be good at organizing and tracking critical events
- Be reliable and dependable with good attendance
- Other duties as assigned
Education and/or Experience
Minimum 3 years’ experience in commercial lines insurance. Active P&C License required. High school diploma or general education degree (GED). Experience in Applied/TAM a plus!
- Competitive base pay
- Health, dental, vision and chiropractic
- Flexible schedule
- Ability to work remotely after training
- PTO and very generous paid holiday schedule (20 holidays a year in addition to PTO!)
Interested in joining our team?
This position has been filled! We’ll update this page if and when that changes.